Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is It Boogie'n Or Boogying?

Either way, to quote Craig Mack "time for new flavour for your ear".

First off:



FREEWAY. Yeah, this isn't a new track, but I have been listening to it quite a bit lately and like most things dude has done; it knocks. Don't know if you can "Boogie" to this, maybe just head bob. Intensely.

Freeway ft. Jay-Z - What We Do
|DIV|



I found this track the other day. Along the lines of that The Are joint I posted a while ago. Except with Curtis Mayfield instead of the Jacksons. You could boogie to this.

The Revenge - Curtis |DIV|



I doubt that the Blackbeard that made this track is the same Blackbeard as in the photo. Some funky ass filter shit right here. You could boogie to this (with a peg leg if you wanted to).

Blackbeard - Red Lamp |DIV|



Best house track ever. Hands down. You can quote me on this, I don't mind.

DJ Kom - Git Down Saturday Night
|DIV|

2 comments:

Cheets said...

'course that dj kom track is killer... daft punk featured it in one of their essential mixes.. :p

unidisco said...

Thaaaaaaaank you for that DJ Kom track. Have been hunting ages. The vinyl's about $300 on discogs. Made my night.