Wednesday, March 19, 2008

get the broom


I'm a sucker for jack and fidget and anything else that gets your ribcage near ripped open. I love the house... very selective on it but love what I like. You have to check out Masters At Work to get a feel of what real house music is.

Here is a Bulgarian track that I have held out on for a LONG time... it's not being greedy it's just wanting some stuff for yourself!

The Bulgarian - Ignition

I just stumbled on this Bee-Low EP... must be honest I knew nothing of him but check this out... and don't let his myspace page fool you this track is nothing like what he's got up on that. Note to self: Further investigate if these are the same people...

Bee-Low - Make Em Clap

E just posted the original, and I just found this murderous remix. Happiest House.

The Juan Maclean - Happy House (Lee Douglas Remix)

... and i SLEPT on this one. I heard it a million times but just found this Ingrosso re-edit.

Julien Jabre - Swimming Place (Seb Ingrosso Re-Edit)

i always try to bring the 320kb love. enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link to the Lee Douglas remix doesnt work, instead I've got a R-Kelley track that's whack

Coupable said...

mistakes happen. and in the subject of wack r kelly tracks... simply delete it.

link fixed.