Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mahalo



Hey there folks, sorry for the wait. I decided that since I've een only posting my own shit for the past while that I'll make up for it by giving you guys a whole bunch of tracks all at once, that are all good!

First off is one of my favorite remixes of all time, the Riot in Belgium remix of Yelle's "A Cause Des Garcons". Why? you ask, well it's because the song has been transformed from a hunk of pop-garbage into a ravestravaganza. I know that this track came out like three months ago (maybe longer) but it holds its own.

Yelle - A.C.D.G. (Riot In Belgium Remix)


If you don't know who Herve is by now you probably have been living under a rock for the past year. He is also known as the Count of Monte Cristal and has made possibly the best few remixes I have ever heard in my life. Therefore, for your listening pleasure, here is a Herve remix which never ceases to kill it.

Larry Tee ft. Princess Superstar - Work It Out (Herve Goes Low Remix)

And, last but not least, here comes crookers with some dirty shit. Bumblebeez are a group from australia who make fun music (a mix between rock, electronic & rap) anyways their track "Dr. Love" gets a grimey makeover from Crookers, who never cease to impress.

Bumblebeez - Dr. Love (Crookers Remix)

Anyways until next time you crazy cats and chicks...

No comments: