Monday, September 24, 2007

Married to this...

So for my first post I would like to practice an old custom...

Something old, brought to you by Lady Tigra and Bunny D aka L'Trimm...


Something new, get the NIN : Year Zero album, and dance to this Phones remix. There is a Switch take of this track that will get you doing the fidget, both tracks are on on the same 12" so get your hands on it.


Something borrowed, well for this I offer you the most blog featured banger at the moment (I can't think of anything else!)...

MIA feat Bun B and Rich Boy - Paper Planes


Something Blu, to end it off. A track from the Blu & Exile album 'Below the Heavens', I own it and so should you.

Blu & Exile - No Greater Love

I'll be back with some more goodness and some more words. Enjoy and support.

No comments: